- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 5 cups Water
- 3 pounds broccolini
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine
- 2 tablespoons liquid non-dairy creamer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
- Add broccolini and boil for 4 to 6 minutes, or until bright green and barely tender. Drain well. Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in saucepan, heat through, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle sauce over broccolini, serving any additional sauce on the side.
Broccolini is a cross between broccoli and Chinese kale.