You can serve these deliciously cheesy vegetable crocks straight out of the ramekins. It's an adaptation from Healthy Cooking, part of the Cookshelf Series from Parragon Publishing.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweet yellow corn Niblets, drained
- 4 scallions, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 (1-ounce) garlic and herb soft cheese triangles
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Evenly divide celery, tomatoes, corn and scallions among 4 7-ounce ramekins.
- Sprinkle with celery salt and white pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, yogurt and heavy cream until smooth; spoon 3 tablespoons of the mixture into each ramekin.
- Top each dish with 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 minutes until hot and cheese has formed a crust. Serve warm.