- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1 (10-ounce) package baby spinach leaves
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- For dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place baby spinach, onion and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients until smooth and creamy. Pour over salad.
- Spoon mushrooms over salad. Toss gently and serve.