This is a non-traditional variation on classic ambrosia. It looks fabulous presented in a glass bowl and ladled out at the table. I like to serve it as a fruity sidekick to rich chocolate desserts.
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 2 cups coconut milk or non-dairy ready-to-whip liquid topping
- 1 (4-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen strawberries in sauce, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced mango, drained, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced peaches, drained, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Place topping, oranges, strawberries and sauce, pineapple, mango and peaches in a large glass bowl. Stir gently
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top. Serve.