You can use cheese or fruit blintzes to make this crepe souffle, and serve as main brunch dish or dairy dessert.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 blintzes (fruit or cheese)
- 1/4 pound butter
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, optional
1. Melt butter in 2 quart casserole and place crepes over butter in one layer.
2. Blend other ingredients with well beaten eggs and pour over crepes.
3. Bake 45 minutes in 350 oven or until tops start to brown.
4. Serve with powdered sugar, ice cream or sour cream.
From the King Kold Company recipe files