The sure-hit combination of kahlua, toasted coconut and vanilla ice cream make for attractive parfaits that taste even better than they look.
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup lightly toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3/4 pint premium vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
1. Put 3 layers each coconut, liqueur, and ice cream in each of 2 wineglasses or parfait glasses, reserving about 1 tablespoon coconut and 2 teaspoons liqueur.
2. Top parfaits with reserved coconut and liqueur and freeze, covered, 20 minutes.