This spice mix was created by me to be able to taste Jerusalem even if I am not there. It puts together flavors of the Jerusalem market and each time you use it you will think you are there now. You can use this spice mix with many meat and chicken dished so make a big amount and keep in the freezer.
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup ServingsServings
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 1/2 teaspoon ground sumac
- 3 heaping teaspoons crushed garlic
- 3 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon ground chili powder
Blend all spices in a spice grinder or food processor until fully blended, about 30 seconds.