- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 8 Ounces TURKEY BREAST TENDERLOIN
- 4 Cups broccoli slaw
- 1 Large tomato, seeded and chopped (about 1-1/3 Cups)
- 1/3 Cup cole slaw dressing
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
1 Prepare grill for direct grilling.
2 Rub jerk seasoning on both sides of turkey.
3 Grill turkey tenderloin over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until turkey reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees F. Allow turkey to cool for 5 minutes and slice thinly, on the diagonal.
4 In a large bowl, toss together broccoli slaw, tomato, dressing, jalapenos and mustard.
5 Arrange sliced turkey on tortillas. Spoon slaw mixture on top. Wrap to enclose. Serve immediately.
Source: National Turkey Federation