- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- Spicy Mango Topper
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Jerk Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened slightly (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning blend
- 1 lime, halved
1 Stir together mango, lime juice, brown sugar, red pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon and allspice in a medium bowl; set aside.
2 Rinse chicken and pat dry. Sprinkle on both sides with jerk seasoning and let stand for 10 minutes.
3 Cook on a well oiled grill over medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through.
4 Remove from grill and squeeze lime halves over chicken. Serve with mango topper.
Source: © 2008 National Mango Board