- 1 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil
- 3 cup roasted, thinly sliced chicken breast meat
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¼-inch thick strips
- ⅔ cup fresh pineapple chunks (½-inch dice)
- ⅔ cup chopped peeled granny smith apple (½-inch dice)
- ⅓ cup roasted unsalted cashews
- 2 large leaves and stems bok choy, cut into ¼-inch wide thin strips
- 2 large leaves nappa cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoon dark Asian sesame oil
- Cooked basmati or jasmine rice, for serving
- Heat the peanut oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chicken meat and cook, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the red pepper, apple, pineapple, and cashews and stir-fry until the red pepper is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Add the bok choy, cabbage, teriyaki, and hoisin sauces. Stir well to combine. Remove from the heat and mix in the sesame oil. Serve with the rice.