Let your Freakshake flag fly (say that 10 times fast) to commemorate your favorite home, or home away from home.
Go big or go home when making a Freakshake. These over-the-top concoctions are meant to be gawked over and ultimately devoured. Let the kids join in the fun creating and getting their freaks on. Fun and delish!
Want more? Watch how we make our Black and White Cookie Freakshake.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- Blue sprinkles
- White sprinkles
- Blue jelly beans
- White jelly beans
- 4 ounces favorite halvah, broken into large chunks
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 3 - 4 cups milk
- 4 cups blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Whipped cream, canned or homemade
- Blue licorice sticks
1. Shmear frosting on outside of mason jars, near the top. Garnish with blue and white sprinkles, jelly beans, and halvah chunks.
2. Mix ice cream with milk to a thick, but drinkable consistency. Layer ice cream and blueberries in jars to give a distinct blue and white striped look.
3. Top with a mountain of whipped cream, more blue and white sprinkles, and blue licorice sticks.