- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup lime juice (from about 2 limes), plus 2 limes cut into wedges, for serving
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black peppe
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, halved, seeded and finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper, halved, seeded and finely diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, halved, seeded and finely diced
- 1 large red onion, halved and finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, finely chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 15- ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 Whisk the olive oil, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
2 Add the mangos, peppers, red onions, chile, and cilantro and toss to coat.
3 Add the beans and gently toss everything together. It''s Simply Delicioso!
Source: © 2008 National Mango Board