- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 pitted prunes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 frozen pizza dough, defrosted and cut into 4 equal pieces (9-ounce)
Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease 2 sheet pans and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except dough. Mix well until combined.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out each piece of dough to a 6-inch circle and place on prepared sheet pan. Divide meat into four equal amounts and place each in a ball on top of each circle of dough. Using your hands, press mixture into a thin even layer all over the dough, leaving a ¼-inch edge.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and crispy.