This dessert is super easy to make, plus you can easily double, triple or quadruple it for your family.
Shortbread cookies, like Walkers Shortbread, add a little texture to the topping of this cobbler.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 to 2Servings
- 1 to 2 Walkers Shortbread cookies
- 1 small Granny Smith or Honey Crisp apple, peeled and cut into slices
- ⅓ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine apple, blueberries and sugar in a medium bowl and mix well.
3. Place apple mixture into 1 (16 ounce) or 2 (8 ounce) ramekins or individual baking dishes.
4. Crush Walkers Shortbread cookies by hand and sprinkle over top.
5. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. Serve warm.