- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 1/2 cups :cottage cheese
- 2 cups :shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz. :imitation crabmeat - flaked
- 2 tablespoon :finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon :minced onion
- 1 teaspoon :dried basil
- 2-1/2 cups :tomato sauce
- 12 manicotti :shells - cooked until almost tender (al dente)
- salt :and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, imitation crabmeat, parsley, onion, and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour 2 cups tomato sauce into shallow baking dish.
- Stuff shells with equal amounts of cheese mixture and place the remaining mixture on top of the stuffed shells. Spoon remaining sauce over shells, cover with foil, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes more until bubbly.