This rich, dairy soup gets it's special flavor from imitation crab, potato soup and cream corn.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound:imitation crab meat
- 1/2 cup:celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup:green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup:green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup:butter, melted
- 2 cans:of potato soup
- 1 can:cream corn
- 1 1/2 cup:half and half
- 1 1/2 cup:milk
- 2 bay:leaves
- 1 teaspoon:dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon:garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon:white pepper
- Dash hot:sauce
- Salt to:taste
- Chopped parsley:and lemon slices
- In a large sauce pan, saute the celery, green pepper and onions in the butter.
- Add potato soup, corn, half and half, milk, bay leaves, thyme, garlic powder, pepper and hot sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Gently stir in imitation crab meat and heat. Season to taste with salt. Discard bay leaves.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices if desired. Makes approx 11 cups.