Ingrid Hoffmann’s "I Heart" Mango Tart is a delicious Valentine’s Day dessert to enjoy with that special someone.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 frozen 3-inch individual tart shells
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature (1 stick)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray and place tart shells on sheet.
1.Combine the mangos, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl. Spoon into the tart shells.
1. Combine the flour, coconut, cinnamon and the remaining 1/4 cup sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add butter, squeezing mixture together to form a loose ball, then break into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over each tart.
3. Bake until filling is bubbly and topping is golden, about 10-12 minutes.
Serve with whipped cream and diced mango.