- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 1 dozen chicken wings
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large scallion, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash the wings and separate the parts (discard the tips or use them for stock or bake them along with the other parts).
3. In a large bowl, combine the ketchup, Sriracha, soy sauce, honey, sesame seed oil, ginger, garlic and scallion. Mix the ingredients to blend them thoroughly. Add the wings and coat them completely.
4. Place the wings in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Turn the wings over and bake for another 15 minutes or until the wings are crispy. Makes 24 pieces.