This recipe comes straight from my lawyer, who just happens to be Uncle Morse. For a super-duper spicy wing, after 1 hour, drain and turn the wings over. Sprinkle again with the seasoning and a dash of chili powder, and continue to bake for 1 more hour.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6 ServingsServings
- 4 turkey wings, about 3/4 pound each, split
- 4 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal chicken seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse turkey wings and pat dry. Sprinkle both sides liberally with seasoning and place in prepared pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 2 hours. Serve warm.