This zippy creamy sauce makes the perfect dip for anything fried: French fries, onion rings, and even our Gefilte Fish Scotch Eggs.
- Prep Time
- 1 CupServings
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 finely diced cornichon
- 1 shallot, minced
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
1. In a small bowl, combine: mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, capers, cornichon, shallot and hot sauce.
2. Store sauce, covered, in refrigerator for up to 1 week.