Try this tantalizing salmon appetizer instead of gefilte fish. With its sparky horseradish crust, this dish is perfect for Passover.
- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 8 :3-4 ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 1 cup:mayonnaise
- 1 cup:white horseradish
- 2 ounces:fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 ounce:freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup:matzo meal
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, chives and lemon juice.
- With a spoon, lightly coat the salmon fillets with the mixture, dredge in matzo meal, and bake at 425 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, garnished with lemons,