I created this Honey Balsamic Salad Dressing recipe when trying to replicate the same creaminess you’d find in a mayo based balsamic dressing. This is a delicious healthier alternative!
- Prep Time
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
Blend all ingredients in an electric blender (if you don’t have one shake it up in a mason jar for equal results).
Salad Pairing Idea:
- Mixed greens (arugula, spinach, frisee…)
- Roughly chopped toasted walnuts
- Dried cranberries
- Thinly sliced Fiji apple wedges