- 1-1/2 cups spinach, torn into smaller pieces
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup honey almond goat cheese
- 1-1/2 tablespoon creamy poppyseed dressing (below)
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet and spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
Place spinach in bowl. Add strawberries, dried cranberries and goat cheese. Toss together. Add the dressing and lightly mix.
The dressing is simple to put together.
Mix all ingredients in a jar or blend in a small food processor or do this by hand, making sure, it is well combined.