- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 3 cups Cooked lentil beans
- 8 oz. Cooked asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 oz. Hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 cup California Ripe Olives, halved
- 1 Shallot, thinly sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup Chopped chervil
- 1/4 cup Chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup09Toasted chopped walnuts
1 In a large mixing bowl, combine lentils, asparagus, salmon, California Ripe Olives and shallots.
2 Stir in chervil, chives, vinegar and oil.
3 Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with walnuts just before serving.
4 Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
Source: California Olive