- 4 ServingsServings
- 6 Large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Large red bell pepper cut in 2 inch pieces
- 3 each Medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1 lb Small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb Fresh white mushrooms
- 1 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
1 Preheat oven to 425º.
2 In a large bowl combine oil, rosemary, salt and pepper until well blended.
3 Add chicken, mushrooms, potatoes, onions, red bell pepper and garlic; toss until well coated. Divide mixture into two baking or roasting pans.
4 Roast until chicken and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and rotating pans on shelves once during roasting.
Source: Photo and Recipe Courtesy of Mushroom Council and Mushroominfo.com