Crepes are another name for blintzes, which can be filled with either sweet or savory flavors. This all-purpose savory filling is good all by itself or paired with sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onions, cheese, spinach, or your favorite veggies.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup fillingServings
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon zest, for garnish
- 12 crepes
1. Mix ricotta, chives, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, evoo, and lemon juice together in
mixing bowl, spread on crepe, and fold.
2. This crepe can be garnished with fresh lemon zest.