This salad is a perfect pairing with Pasta with Chicken and Olives.
- Prep Time
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Bartenura Balsamic Vinegar
1. Arrange tomatoes and onions decoratively on a plate.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over the vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010).
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.