This recipe for banana bread is great because the ingredients aren't deathly and its actually delicious!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10-12 slices ServingsServings
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour it can be spelt or any other type of flour you want
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Stevia or 1 cup of white/brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup flax seeds or wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon you can add more as you please
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 over ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt To make it parve, you can use Apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup raisins or chocolate chips optional
Preheat oven to 350.
First add all the dry ingredients together in one bowl - mix well.
Then mix wet ingredients all together in a separate bowl - mix well and add to the bowl with all dry ingredients - mix again
Pour mixture into whatever sized pan you'd like - and bake!