- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 1 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee
- 3 Eggs
- 2-1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups peeled, chopped tart apples
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Powdered sugar
- Toasted sliced almonds, for garnish
1 Using electric mixer beat together honey, oil and coffee. Beat in eggs. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to honey-egg mixture, mixing until well blended.
2 Stir in apples, almonds and cranberries. Pour into lightly greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
3 Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; cool on wire rack.
4 Dust with powdered sugar; garnish with sliced almonds, if desired.
Source: National Honey Board