The sweet acidity of pomegranate molasses mixed with minced parsley and dill turn the mild halibut into a star. Serve with roasted new potatoes or steamed rice.
- 2 ServingsServings
- 2 halibut fillets-skin off
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup pomegranate molasses
- ½ cup each: minced dill and Italian parsley
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix pomegranate molasses and herbs.
- Rinse off halibut and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper and then dip fillets into herb mixture. Place fillets in baking pan and pour remaining herb mixture over them. Sprinkle with ¼ cup arils.
- Place baking pan in oven and bake 8-10 minutes or until halibut flakes easily.
- To serve: Place each fillet on plate. Garnish with remaining pomegranate arils and a wedge of lemon.