These Hake Cutlets are delicious served with pickled garlic.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pounds boneless, scale-free hake
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 grated onion
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 grated cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs for frying
- Oil for frying
1. Place lemon juice, salt and pepper over the pieces of hake and set aside for an hour.
2. Rinse and press to remove any excess water. Chop up the fish pieces in a food processor.
3. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together, aside from the breadcrumbs and oil.
4. Add salt and pepper and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
5. Form the mixture into the shape of cutlets and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
6. Fry in hot oil.