Guava Mango Rum Cocktail is a play off of the luau’s most popular drinks, mai-tai. This fun spin has both mango and guava juice and is sure to help celebrate a fun holiday luau!
- Prep Time
- 2 ounces guava juice
- 2 ounces mango juice
- 2 ounces light rum
- 3 - 4 pieces of fresh pineapple and mango
- Sliced pineapple and mango, for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
1. In a shaker, add pineapple and mango pieces and use the muddler to smash the fruit. Then add guava juice, mango juice, and rum; fill with ice; and shake well.
2. Strain cocktail into glass filled with crushed ice, top with more fresh fruit, mint, and an extra splash of rum.
Want recipes like this delivered right to your inbox? Sign up now for our *free* JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.