Refreshing and delicious, this sangria sings well with so many dishes--but with garlicky dishes, it dances a little merengue, too. If you can’t find sour orange juice ( it’s in the Latino section) you can use fresh orange juice, fresh lemon juice and fresh lime juice ( 1 tablespoon orange juice;1 tablespoon lime juice; 1 tablespoon lemon juice).
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 3 large oranges, washed and sliced in ¼ inch thick rounds
- 4 limes, skin and sliced in ¼ inch thick rounds
- 3 cups dry, fruity rosé or light red wine
- 11/2 cups guava nectar
- 1/2 cup apricot or peach brandy
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice (about 3 key limes)
- 2 tablespoons sour orange juice
- 2 to 3 cups ice cubes
1) Place half of the sliced fruit into a large pitcher. Add the wine, guava nectar, apricot brandy, key lime juice, and sour orange juice and stir gently to combine.
2) Add 2 to 3 cups of ice cubes and the remaining fruit, stir, and serve.