Remember when a summer snow cone was literally the coolest thing going? Recreate your childhood memories with this more “mature” version! (makes multiple drinks)
- Prep Time
- As many as you likeServings
In a pitcher, mix equal parts:
- Sweet tea
- Pomegranate juice
- Morad Pomegranate Wine (optional)
- Dash orange bitters (optional)
1. In a blender, shave ice cubes until they turn into the consistency of snow cone ice, i.e., small, but distinguishable, tiny flakes.
2. Fill short, wide-mouth glasses roughly 1/3 full with the shaved ice.
3. Pour the tea/pomegranate mixture over the ice in the glasses until full.
4. Add a dash of Orange Bitters to each glass.
5. Serve each glass with a spoon.
6. Garnish with an orange or lime peel twist if desired.
NOTE: Beware of brain freeze!