If you have a hard time getting grouper, substitute tilefish, red snapper, flounder, striped bass or any other white-fleshed fish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 grouper fillets, about 3 pounds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (11-ounce) can sweet yellow corn Niblets, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 3/4 cup dried pineapple bits
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup prepared chunky salsa, mild
- Preheat broiler. Lightly grease a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Rinse grouper, pat dry and place in prepared pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Broil for 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- To make chutney: In a 2-quart saucepan, heat olive oil over low heat. Add both kinds of corn, pineapple, raisins and salsa. Stir to mix.
- Cover and simmer for 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place grouper on platter and spoon chutney on top. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Recipes From The Bride Who Knew Nothing by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2007) - BUY NOW