- 4 ServingsServings
- 3 ears corn, shucked
- 1 bunch Asparagus, stems removed
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (6 oz.) can California Black Ripe Olives, halved
- 1 ounce Toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
1 In a large mixing bowl, toss corn, asparagus and red onion with oil.
2 Season with salt and pepper to taste and grill over medium-high heat, turning as necessary, until lightly scored and just tender.
3 (The corn will take approximately 10 minutes, onion 5-7 minutes and asparagus 3-5 minutes depending on thickness.)
4 Transfer grilled vegetables to a clean cutting board and allow to cool slightly.
5 Cut corn off of cob and place back into mixing bowl.
6 Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces and quarter onion slices; then toss with corn.
7 Mix in California Ripe Olives and top with pecans just before serving.
Source: California Olive