- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms (Portabella caps, shiitake and crimini)
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, halved
- green bell pepper, halved
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved
- 12 each (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- tablespoons garlic, minced
1 In a small dry skillet heat cumin seeds until fragrant, about 1 minute. Place in a large bowl with olive oil, garlic and all the mushrooms; toss to mix and coat.
2 Preheat outdoor grill or broiler. In batches on a grill screen or rack of a broiler pan, place mushrooms, bell peppers and onion.
3 Grill 2 to 3 inches from heat, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes.
4 Slice vegetable into strips. Place an equal amount on each tortilla; sprinkle with feta cheese and a drizzle of Chipotle cream. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Source: Photo and Recipe Courtesy of Mushroom Council and Mushroominfo.com