- 1 boneless beef steak, cut 1 inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced (1/2-inch)
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced (1/2-inch)
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 8 medium mushrooms,1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oilMustard-Thyme Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 Combine glaze ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds, stirring once. Brush on beef steak.
2 Alternately thread vegetables onto four 12-inch metal skewers. Combine mustard and oil; brush on vegetables.
3 Place steak and skewers on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables 6 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
4 Carve steak; season with salt. Serve with vegetables.