The Grow and Behold grass fed beef is so flavorful you don't want to overpower it with too many spices. This dish shows off the meat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 20 cigars, serves 6 - 10Servings
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Shape into cigars - oblongs shapes about 3 inches long.
3. Juice one lemon over meat cigars before grilling.
4. Heat grill to hot. Spray grate with grill spray. Grill cigars until done to your likeness – I like them medium rare.
Recipe by Rachel Rosen.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.