This green olive and carrot spread is especially good on whole wheat bread. Can also be served on crackers as an appetizer or as spread in a lunchbox sandwich. Prep time doesn't include refidgeration.
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cupsServings
- 3/4 cup of finely grated carrots.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened.
- 1 stick margarine, softened.
- 2 tablespoons chopped green olives
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- Dash of white pepper.
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer or food processor, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.