Everyone talks about green smoothies, and they are great. However, this is an amazing warm-weather dish that you can eat (with a spoon!) for lunch or dinner, as a snack or any time. It uses very cooling and cleansing foods, so you’ll find it satisfying and quite refreshing. Try using broccoli sprouts, because they are one of the most detoxing foods on Earth, but
if you can’t find them, use any other sprouts, microgreens or tendrils.
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 honeydew, peeled, seeded, and cut into large chunks
- 3 cups baby spinach (or stemmed kale)
- 3/4 cup broccoli sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves (not packed)
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (preferably sea or Himalayan)
- 1 teaspoon raw (unpasteurized) apple cider vinegar
- A tiny drizzle of raw honey, only if honeydew is not sweet
1. Place half of the honey dew and the remaining ingredients in a blender.
2. Process until completely pureed.
3. Add the remaining honeydew and puree again until very smooth.
4. Chill for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
5. Adjust seasoning before serving, as flavors evolve while soup sits.
Sprinkle soup with organic Bee Pollen before serving, for an extra boost in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids, and a flower-infused flavor and/or add 1 or 2 teaspoons
Spirulina powder when blending. This blue-green algae is highly antioxidant and is considered to be a great addition for cellular health.