- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4-6 ServingsServings
- 5 ounce rotini or bow tie pasta (2 cups)
- 1 can sliced carrots
- 1 can cut 1-inch fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 4 green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a jar, combine the vinegar, olive oil, dill, salt mustard and pepper and shake well.
- Cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water according to package directions, adding carrots and green beans during the last 2 to 4 minutes or pasta cooking time.
- Drain. Rinse thoroughly with cold water to cool rapidly. In a large serving bowl, combine cooled pasta mixture and the peppers, onions, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Mix to combine. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently, cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour for the flavors to combine.