- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 10- inch wheat tortillas
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 16 cherry and/or yellow pear tomatoes, halved
- 10 black olives, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 medium garlic clove, diced
1 In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the tortillas. Let stand for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2 Drain off liquid and divide salad mixture among the tortillas. Fold bottom of tortilla partially over filling and then roll up.
Source: Wheat Foods Council