Editor's Note: These Greek Salad Crostinis with Mediterranean Herb Dip or Sabra Tzaziki are a gorgeous appetizer or snack. They are best eaten immediately after making them, when the crostinis are still a bit warm from the oven.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 4 oz. baguette, sliced on diagonal into 1/3 to 1/2 inch slices
- 5 oz. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup drained and sliced large black olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (10 oz.) packaged Sabra Mediterranean Herb or Tzaziki yogurt dip
- Cooking Spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Arrange baguette slices on baking sheet, then lightly brush the top of each slice with olive oil.
3. Bake at for three to five minutes, or until lightly toasted.
4. Toss vegetables together in medium bowl. Add feta cheese and salt, then stir together with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.