Add croutons and skip the lettuce for this take on a Greek salad loaded with all your faves, make sure to use a great Feta.
- Prep Time
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 cup homemade or store bought herbed seasoned croutons
1½ cup sliced English cucumber
1½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
½ cup thinly sliced red onion
½ cup Greek-style feta, crumbled such as Tnuva
½ cup pitted Greek or black olives, halved
- 3 tablespoon capers, drained
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oregano and olive oil and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine croutons, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, feta, olives and capers and mix well.
3. Toss with dressing and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper and let sit 20 minutes before serving.