The creamy goat cheese mixed with pesto and paired with avocado makes these easy and healthy pesto wraps the perfect lunch.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1/3 cup of goat cheese I used Tnuva Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup of pesto sauce
- 1 Avocado
- 1/3 cup of chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 6 Whole wheat tortilla wraps
1. In a small bowl mash the avocado. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. In another bowl, mix the goat cheese and pesto sauce until it becomes a creamy texture.
3. Spray a large frying pan with cooking spray. Place a tortilla wrap. Spread the goat cheese-pesto mixture, and then the mashed avocado evenly. Fold the tortilla in half.
4. On a medium-low heat melt the tortilla until both sides begin to brown.