Gluten free tootsie candy that everyone will love.
- Prep Time
- 15 pieces (depending on size)Servings
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dry milk powder**
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Knead like you would for bread.
3. Roll into rope shapes and cut into desired lengths.
Be sure you're using "dry milk" not "instant milk". There's a difference. Dry (non instant) milk is commonly used in bread recipes for celiac sufferers.