After you try this addictive sweet and spicy sauce on your pretzels, you will never eat them plain again! You can find these ingredients and more at Eden.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (8 oz.) bag gluten free pretzel mini twists
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons EDEN organic mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon EDEN salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Whisk together oil, mustard, honey, garlic powder, salt, and chili powder in a large bowl until evenly combined.
3. Pour in pretzels, and stir until pretzels are evenly coated with spice mixture.
4. Pour pretzels onto lightly greased baking sheet. Bake, stirring every 30 minutes, for 2 hours.
5. Allow pretzels to cool and enjoy!