If you're craving a deep dish pizza, look no further. These mini pie crusts are kosher for Passover and are perfect for snacking or a quick lunch. Just fill with sauce, veggies, and cheese!
The veggies in these pizzas are just a suggestion. Have your kids help by topping these with their favorites or for cheese lovers, triple up on the mozzarella for a super cheesy pie.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 PizzasServings
- 12 Gefen gluten-free mini pie crusts
- ¾ cup store-bought marinara or pizza sauce, or tomato sauce
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup diced red onions
- ½ cup diced green peppers
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Prick the bottoms with a fork and pre-bake mini pie shells according to package directions.
2. Remove from oven and place a tablespoon of sauce in the bottom of pre-baked shells. Spread around to cover sides.
3. Place a few slices of each veggie on top of the sauce.
4. Top with 2 tablespoons of cheese.
5. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese melts and gets bubbly. Cool slightly before serving.