- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 7 :ounces flaked coconut
- 1 :cup butterscotch chips
- 6 :ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 :ounces unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 :cup sliced almonds
- 1 :(14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Generously grease one 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Spread 2/3 of the flaked coconut evenly on the bottom of the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the butterscotch morsel, chocolate chips, and peanuts evenly over the coconut layer.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over the whole pan.
- Top with sliced almonds and remaining coconut.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
All ingredients are available in ordinary supermarkets. Be sure to check the packaging on your ingredients to make sure they are indeed gluten-free."